CFC – Family Ministries
CFC Kids for Christ (KFC) aims to provide a Christian support environment for children of CFC and non-CFC who are between the ages of 4-12 years old. Owing to the wide age range covered by the ministry, we have separate programs for the Junior kids, those of ages 4-8 and Senior kids, those of 9-12.
Realizing that a program for kids needs to be simply understood, exciting and fun-filled, we have put a premium on four characteristics of the KFC Program.
- It is fun – activities are enjoyable and stimulate the child’s creativity, perception and sensitivity.
- It is build upon friendship – activities encourage members to build strong friendships with one another.
- It enhances faith – activities explain Christian faith elements in kids language
- It allows free but responsible expression – activities respect the kids for who and what they are and what they can be.
Entry point to the CFC Kids for Christ program is through a KFC Kid’s camp. Other dynamic activities such as Kid’s Village, Eco Camp, Champ camp, kid’s assemblies and family fun day follows after.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://cfckidsforchrist.com
The program is oriented towards meeting the needs of our young people to belong, to be motivated, to be useful, to be good examples, to be Christian witnesses. It has put a premium on four characteristics: it is Fun; it builds Friendships; it enhances the Faith; it allows the young Free, but responsible expression.
YFC’s future is directed towards giving the youth a worthwhile cause to support as we seek to address, in our small way, the plight of the poor and the less privileged and the social and environmental issues that trample on the youth’s human dignity: abortion, drugs, fraternity violence, sexual immorality, corruption and even the rape of our natural resources.
Entry point to the CFC Youth for Christ program is through a Youthcamp. Pastoral formation is being given to the youth after the camp through household meetings, assemblies, teachings and trainings, international conferences, youth forums and other interesting and dynamic activities dedicated to the wholistic development of the youth.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://cfcyouthforchrist.net
CFC Singles for Christ (SFC) aims to provide a Christian support environment for single men and women who are at the crossroads of their state of life, choosing between marriage, a religious vocation or single blessedness.
SFC as a support environment:
- teaches the individual the right values to build their future in;
- surrounds the individual with friends who are well meaning and have a positive influence;
- provides the individual with opportunities to meet potential partners in life who believe in the same Christian goals and values;
- involves the individual in service that prepares them for the responsibility of marriage and family life; and
- helps those with a vocation for the priesthood or religious life to discern their calling.
Entry point to the CFC Singles for Christ program is through a Christian Life Program (CLP). Pastoral formation is being given to the singles after the CLP through household meetings, assemblies, teachings and trainings, international conferences, discernment seminars, Singles Enrichment Retreat and many more teachings directed towards the maturing needs of young, single individuals.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://sfcglobal.org
CFC Handmaids of the Lord (HOLD)aims to provide a Christian support environment for single mature women, widows, separated or divorced, single parents, wives of overseas workers, and those whose husbands are incapacitated or in prison.
HOLD’s formation program teaches that:
- the woman is a beautiful creation of God, chosen for greatness and designed for excellence;
- while loneliness, rejection and fear in their lives are real, they have a God who loves them and cares for them through community;
- to fully experience a life of joy and fulfillment, they need to heal, forgive and decide to be happy and productive; and;
- by serving other women whose circumstances are similar to theirs, they thank God and gain empowerment.
Entry point to the CFC Handmaids and Servants of the Lord program is through a Christian Life Program (CLP). Pastoral formation is being given separately to both ministries after the CLP through household meetings, assemblies, teachings and trainings, international conferences, Enrichment Retreats and many more teachings directed towards the needs of matured men & women of Christ.